IDA INCREASE FROM 1-1-2023

IDA DECREASED 0.2% FROM 1-1-2024 - TOTAL 215.4%

Wednesday 10 August 2022

 Com S. Sundarakrishnan's Message:

Dear Comrades, Good evening. In the Annual General Body Meeting/District Conference held on 29th JULY 2022, new set of office bearers were elected for the next term Unanimously . Com.N.S.Deenadayalan has been elected as DISTRICT SECRETARY. However, I Have been considered to represent as District Secretary of STR  to the CIRCLE CONFERENCE. Circle conference have been  conducted in a grand Manner at Salem and 5 of our comrades have been elected as CIRCLE OFFICE Bearers including me as CIRCLE SECRETARY. Thanks to all  our comrades for considered me for the post of CS. During my tenure as District Secretary, all of you extended fullest cooperation., Guidence  of my President com.A.Sugumaran, com.K.Muthialu Dy.GS and support extended by com.N.Mohan Treasurer ,Com.S.Narasimman ADS and other Dist.office bearers will ever cherish in my mind and heart. Thanks to all. I relinquish my  post of DS STR TODAY as per the decision of AGB and com.N.S.Deenadayalan will function as Dist.Secretaty STR Division and wish him all success. Thanking You. 

Comradely Yours, 

S.Sundarakrishnan

No comments:

Post a Comment