IDA INCREASE FROM 1-1-2023

IDA DECREASED 0.2% FROM 1-1-2024 - TOTAL 215.4%

Saturday 3 June 2023

 Good evening Comrades,

Today, we discussed with DyCCA reg.revision of Pension to those executives retired between July 2017 and April 2018. Due to technical problems, Commutation could not be revised in SAMPANN From the earlier date which is required due to change in LPD.  As there is a delay in getting solution from Delhi and number of persons to be benefitted  are very less, it is agreed upon to revise the pension without revising commutation. So, by this month all those who gave declaration will get revised pension, arrears by July .                     2.Long pending FMA payment with Monthly pension, hurdles are getting   resolved. Now, Sanction Processing commenced.They are hopeful of clearing 1000 applications by JUNE 2023.

3.Requested to resolve the Issues arisen due to migration  like mobile updation, Single ac or joint etc  in a speedy manner. We mentioned had the KYP Given by us been taken for reference before migration these problems can be avoided.

4.List of long pending individual çases has been given to Joint CCA for settlement.  

5.Dist.Secretaries are requested to send the Excel format details for Society dues immediately.

 Thanking you.  S.Sundarakrishnan. CS

4 comments:

  1. Dear comrade the status of pension account is to be corrected as JOINT. I have sent several and multiple mails to CCA office for correction as JOINT. I have already posted this issue in the Grievance portal also.But they have closed the case as Resolved. But till date and time the case has not been settled. The status of my bank account is still as Single only.
    It is not known why CCA office is not doing this correction in the Sampann portal.
    Further I have already sent mail on 3/4/2023 itself to AO PDA that I am opting for New Tax Regime for the FY: 2023-24 for regulating and recoverin TDS. Further I have opted New income tax regime through the link provided in the Sampann portal also well in advance.
    But AO PDA has made TDS recovery of Rs. 7384/- from my pension payment. This is as per the calculation of old tax regime.
    When I have opted for New Tax Regime well in advance, how AO PDA has deducted TDS as per old regime.I have posted this issue also in the grievance. The reply furnished by the department is as follows: " Changing option will be discussed with AO. As per that option will be taken ".
    As per this the pensioners cannot opt for old or new regime. It's all decided by AO PDA only.

    There may be many pensioners having this type of issues. My humble to our bearers is that CCA office may be contacted well in advance and asked them to follow the Tax regime as opted by the pensioners and effect TDS recovery based on the option exercised by the Pensioners.

    K Selvarajan Retd DGM TN Circle Chennai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir.,
    It is very disgusting how the pensioners are being treated by the office of CCA, Tamilnadu.
    My pension was migrated to SAMPANN during April 2023. There was no intimation either through email or letter or atleast through SMS.
    Even my mobile number is yet to be updated. For this, I have requested the PCCA, CCA, Dy. CcA,PRM almost all everybody so many times through email, registered post letters. My bad luck. For courtesy sake, I wasn't able to get a single line in reply.
    Blaming my bad luck, I registered a grievance with the DOPPW vide grievance no. DOPPW/E/2023/0021385 . THEN Dy. CCA replied to the DOPPW that since ' NO RECORDS ARE FOUND WITH THE A.O. PDA, THE CASE MAY BE RESOLVED.'
    Unless my mobile number is updated, I'm not able to login to CPMS SAMPANN and deprived of my rights of viewing my own pension.
    Sir, I am highly disgusted of how the pensioners are being treated.
    I feel there may be a large number of pensioners like this.
    Can anybody help me ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear comrade, I have sent numerous emails to CCA office for the past 7 months. I have posted grievances also in the Sampann portal. They will not reply to any of our mails. Without attending the grievance, they will close the grievance as Resolved. They are unquestionable and unaccountable to any body. If there is an option to go back to CPPC for getting our pension, I will migrate to CPPC Indian Bank immediately. This is our fate comrade.

      K Selvarajan Retd DGM TN circle Chennai

      Delete
  3. Sir.,
    I'm a former JTO retired from STR, Chitradurga under DGMM, STSR, Hubli in May 2017. I'm located at Chitradurga, Karnataka. My mobile number is 9449824588. And my E mail is
    shanthaveeras@rediffmail.com.

    I request my comrades that somebody be kind enough to please send me a line in reply either through email or SMS, what best I can do.

    ReplyDelete