IDA INCREASE FROM 1-1-2023

IDA DECREASED 0.2% FROM 1-1-2024 - TOTAL 215.4%

Wednesday 13 November 2019

WELFARE NEWS
Our Ex Treasurer S. Ramakrishnan, Retd. SDE, STR, CNI was admitted in Hospital in Valasaravakkam on 28-10-19. He was in hospital for more than 10 days. he was discharged from hospital on 9-11-19. He is unable to move and in bedridden condition.  He is taking treatment from house. Com S. Narasimhan visited his house and enquired his wife about his health and informed her that we will do whatever help she requires. His wife told me that he is unable to give LIFE CERTIFICATE in bank. Hence I took my finger print scanner set with me and successfully conpleted their both life certificate formalities. (thanks to our member Com K. Sitaraman who reminded me to take this finger print scanner to his house when i go there.) His House address new No.30, Ashtalakshmi Nagar 2nd Main Road, Alappakkam, Valasaravakkam Bus Stop, Chennai-600116.  

No comments:

Post a Comment